Business Instructor - Adding Activities - Frequently Asked Questions | Bookamat
Use the form below to find answers to the most common questions about
Bookamat. For anything else you can contact us by visiting
Business / Instructor + Adding Activities
How do I add activities to my schedule?
Before you can add an activity to your schedule, you must have added at least one service with a linked pricing.
Step 1. Go to the My Business > Schedule page and select 'Schedule New Activity'.
Step 2. Fill in the form for your new activity.
- - Do you want the activity to be public (for online bookings) or private (only you and the participants can see it)?
- - Select the service the activity is for, note that the pricing for this services is displayed at the bottom.
- - If applicable set the activity recommended experience level.
- - Set the instructor who will be teaching the activity, notice the list is limited to the staff who are linked to this service.
- - Set the location where the activity will be held.
- - Set the maximum number of spaces that are available for this activity.
- - Set the number of waiting list spaces you want available for this activity.
- - Set the start date and time duration for this activity.
- - Set whether the activity is recurring or once off and then save!
If you can't see an instructor in the list, please ensure the service has a pricing linked.
Step 3. Voila! Your new activity has been scheduled and ready to accept bookings.
Install Bookamat App?
then 'Add to Home Screen'