Frequently Asked Questions | Bookamat
Use the form below to find answers to the most common questions about
Bookamat. For anything else you can contact us by visiting
Business / Instructor + Adding Activities
How do I add activities to my schedule?
Before you can add an activity to your schedule, you must have added at least one service with a linked pricing.
Step 1. Go to the My Business > Schedule page and select 'Schedule New Activity'.
Step 2. Fill in the form for your new activity.
- - Do you want the activity to be public (for online bookings) or private (only you and the participants can see it)?
- - Select the service the activity is for, note that the pricing for this services is displayed at the bottom.
- - If applicable set the activity recommended experience level.
- - Set the instructor who will be teaching the activity, notice the list is limited to the staff who are linked to this service.
- - Set the location where the activity will be held.
- - Set the maximum number of spaces that are available for this activity.
- - Set the number of waiting list spaces you want available for this activity.
- - Set the start date and time duration for this activity.
- - Set whether the activity is recurring or once off and then save!
Step 3. Voila! Your new activity has been scheduled and ready to accept bookings.
Install Bookamat App?
then 'Add to Home Screen'