Looking for our app?! To install, visit our home page on your mobile phone and choose install app! Click here for more information.
Business / Instructor + Creating Pricing
How do I create new pricing?
Step 1. Go to the My Business > Manager page and select 'Create New Pricing'.
Step 2. Ensure the service you want the new pricing created for is selected. Then complete the form for the pricing type you want to create.
Step 3. That's it. Your new pricing has been created and is ready to be sold for your service.
How do I create a one time registration fee?
To charge new clients a once off registration fee, follow these steps:
1. On the Service Manager page create a new 'Credit Pack' pricing for the desired service
2. Set sell online to 'No' since you will need to assign it to new clients
3. Set pricing name to: 'Registration Fee' (or similar)
4. Set recurring to: 'No'
5. Set pack size to: '1'
6. Set valid from to: 'Date Of Payment/Activation'
7. Set valid for to: 'No expiry'
8. Set rate as required
9. Set staff to all, or as required
Now you can go to the My Business > Schedule page and select 'Assign New Pack' to assign a Registration Fee pricing to any client's account.
Having trouble finding what you're looking for? View all FAQs