Use the form below to find answers to the most common questions about Bookamat. For anything else you can contact us by visiting contact-us.
Business / Instructor + Weekly Reservation
How does the weekly reservation work?
Our amazing weekly reservation pricing has been designed to save you and your clients time. It's the perfect solution when reservations are essential!
Why is it amazing?
Plus you can also set up:
Got a query about how to set up weekly reservation pricing for your business? Drop us an email so we can help!
How do I set up weekly reservation pricing?
1. Go to My Business > Service Manager and select 'Create New Pricing'.
2. Ensure the correct Service is selected and select 'Weekly Reservation' for the Pricing Type
3. Add a 'Pricing Name' e.g. Weekly Reservation
4. 'Billing Cycle' is fixed to calendar month which means clients are billed per calendar month
5. 'Recurring' is also fixed to yes since this is a recurring pricing plan
6. Choose how long the credits given to clients on the Weekly Reservation pricing should be 'Valid For'. E.g. if a client can't attend one of their classes, then you might like to allow them up to reschedule it into another class up to 2 months into the future.
7. The 'Rate' is the amount a client will be changed for attending the same class each week. You can also choose whether the client should have to pay this rate as a fixed monthly rate (flat rate) or on a per booking basis.
8. The 'Multi Weekly' section lets you set a different rate for clients who attend 2, 3, 4 or 5 classes per week on the weekly reservation. For example:
• $50 per class for 1 class per week (base rate)
• $47.50 per class for 2 classes per week (a $5 client saving per week for attending 2 classes per week)
• $45 per class for 3 classes per week (a $15 client saving per week for attending 3 classes per week)
9. If you your require to clients make a minimum number of payments before they can cancel this plan, enter this number in the 'Commitment' field
10. Select which staff members should be authorised to offer this rate to clients (e.g. select all staff if anyone can offer this rate.)
11. Select "Create New Pricing"
How do I add clients using weekly reservation pricing?
2. Go to My Business > Schedule
3. Select Options > Add Participant for the class which you want to start the clients weekly reservation booking
4. Locate the client (scroll or name search) then select the round check box in the attending column against their name
5. A list of your pricing will appear including your weekly reservation
6. Select the Weekly Reservation option and then 'Add Participant'
7. The client is now reserved in this same class every week.
8. Go to the My Business > Billing > Outstanding page to check the amounts owing, upcoming months etc
Having trouble finding what you're looking for? View all FAQs
Install Bookamat App?
Tap then 'Add to Home Screen'